Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sherin

In the crowd of Sambhram, when I wanted a friend One! 
There entered an angel, bearing sweet smile!!
She showed me d world, which is so curl!
She was my holder, when I needed a shoulder!! :)

No thought, no clue; Y she was so true!
Every thing I told her, opened my heart! She had d warmth, tat made me so glad!!

The time ran & ran...
Together v smiled, together v cried! Hope this together end no where!!

The ship of sorrow is so strange, Every1 here laugh in pain!
I felt so weird in d new; But this is the life, later I knew!!
She was a sailor, now even I'm one! Sailing together v cry n smile!!

When I 1st saw her I felt so strange!How did she laugh in dat grt pain??
Is der no pain, or she has a cover? She is so strange!! Is she so strange??

Slowly & slowly she taught me d trick!
World is so weird,its NOT D CREW, later i knew!!
I laughed n laughed in her lane! Is dis d life 2 laugh in d pain!!

She saw my tear, Which no 1could hear! She showed me a mile, which was so clear!!
I understood slowly d truth in d mile! That, its a walk 2 the grt smile!!

Today we walk together dis mile! Laughing & playing wit a simple smile!!

She is so beautiful.. Is tat I say????

Yes!!
She IS, she is THE beautiful, ever I met!! An angle a dear wit a simple smile!!

Oh,
She is so dear, she is so dear.. And I'm so glad, tat she is MY DEAR..

1 comment: